Cute Japanese Girl Low Poly Character available in multiple 3d format and ready to use in any 3d application and game engine.
This character and umbrella are rigged in 3DS Max using biped and dummies.
Additionally, It is available as FBX and DAE skinned and posed, as well as OBJ files both posed and T-posed.
The triangle count for the character mesh is 3669 triangles and the umbrella mesh is 540 triangles.
The Japanese Girl Low Poly is using a single 128 x 128 color texture palette therefore it can be edited very easily.
The rig of the umbrella allows it to be animated opened and closed.
The mesh, flat color and wireframe views can be see in this > turntable video <
This item is only available on the Axion Studios Store.
3d Files are provided in the following formats:
- 3DS Max 2018 (skinned to a biped rig)
- FBX, DAE (skinned to bones)
- OBJ with MTL material (T-pose and posed)
Textures are provided as PNG files.
The following files are available as ZIP:
- 3DS Max file with biped rig
- FBX and DAE files with skinned meshes
- OBJ files posed and T-posed meshes with MTL material
- PNG Palette diffuse color texture 128 x 128 pixels
$9.00Add to cart