Bonus content only available on the Axion Studios Store:
- All 3d assets as 3DS Max and FBX files including animations
- Confetti glitter and streamer as animated 3DS Max and FBX files (used for particle texture atlas rendering)
- All PNG/TGA textures, particles and skybox provided in a separate ZIP file
A demo scene with animated and interactive presents, animated camera, a 3d coin inside one of the present, a ground model covered in snow and a Christmas themed sky-box are all included in this Presents 3d Pack.
There are 3 boxes included : square, rectangular and cylinder shaped.
There are also 3 bow decorations for the top of the box, those are separate meshes and therefore can easily be swapped.
63 present prefabs are present inside this pack, each assigned with different materials based on Christmas, Valentine, Halloween and Stripes themes:
- Present_A_01 to Present_A_21
- Present_B_01 to Present_B_21
- Present_C_01 to Present_C_21
Present Animator Script
The “Present animator” script is used to handle each present’s interaction, animation, particles as well as contained items.
The following interactions can be toggled on/off for each present:
- “Click” (or Tap)
- “Close back”
The default “Idle” state cannot be turned off.
Each state can be assigned an animation and multiple particle effects “FX” that will be played when the state occur.
FX can be set to pre-load (instantiated on Start), looped and they can be played after a delay.
The Close back interaction can be set to “auto” with an optional delay (the present will close on its own after the delay) or by click/tap to let the player fully interact with the loot box.
Multiple “Contained items” can be added to the present, those will be revealed when the present is opened (by using the “Open” or “Explode” animations)
Contained items are set to pre-load by default since they need to be present before the box is opened in order to have a smooth experience without lag.
Finally, public callbacks are available for the Idle, Mouse over, Opening and Closing states.
As a result, your own methods can be called on specific present’s state allowing you to fully customize events related to the player interactions with the presents.
Please see the “CallbackShowcase.cs” script (assigned to “Present_B_13” in the demo scene) for an example on how to use this.
Each present comes with the following animations:
- Idle – no motion
- Breath – the present softly deforms mimicking a breathing motion
- Jump – bounces in place
- Open – pops open instantly
- Explode – the box shakes rapidly then suddenly opens
- A – square box – 726 triangles
- B – rectangular box – 658 triangles
- C – cylinder box – 1360 triangles
- A – 720 triangles
- B – 372 triangles
- C – 660 triangles
All the Presents 3d Pack materials are standard PBR materials (Metallic/Roughness).
The paper and the ribbon/bow are using separate materials which allow to combine any paper with any ribbon/bow material:
- Pattern Scattered 01.mat to Pattern Scattered 13.mat
- Plain color 01.mat to Plain color 02.mat
- Sparkles 01.mat
- Stripes 01.mat to Stripes 05.mat
- Ruban_01.mat to Ruban_20.mat
- Snow ground
- Snow_M.tga – 128*128 pixels and tile-able
- Snow_NRM.png – 128*128 pixels and tile-able
- Contained item
The “Confetti Glitter” and “Confetti Streamer” particle effects are both using animated atlas textures.
The “Explosion” and “Sparkles” are both standard particle effects.
13 particle effects prefabs:
The demo scene, animator script and particle effects are only available in the Unity file.
3d Files are provided in the following formats:
- 3DS Max 2018
- Unity 2018.4 Standard
Textures are provided as:
The following files are available as ZIP:
- Unity package file (35.6 MB)
- Bonus content (33.99MB)
- 3d assets as 3DS Max files
- FBX files including animations
- PNG/TGA textures
$14.99 Add to cart